Herefordshire Musculoskeletal Service
The first service to be offered by Taurus Healthcare (for a period of 20 months) was the Herefordshire Musculoskeletal Service (HMS), a specialist assessment and treatment service for musculoskeletal conditions (those involving bones, muscles, tendons, joints and nerves).
At the end of the service period, Taurus was able to record many positive outcomes.
- 96% of patients rated their satisfaction with the service as ‘excellent’ or ‘good’.
- 98% felt that the way their clinician explained their condition to them was ‘excellent’ or ‘good’.
- 80% of respondents thought that the length of time they waited for their appointment was ‘excellent’ or ‘good’.
- 90% rated the standard of patient contact and service prior to their appointment as ‘excellent’ or ‘good’.
- 91% found ease of access to the musculoskeletal clinic to be ‘excellent’ or ‘good’.